Practical exams - Trinity College London
The application process
- Teachers hand out entry forms to the pupils when they are ready to take an exam.
- Parents will be able to download an application form here when appropriate.
- Parents/guardians must sign and return completed forms with payment by the specified deadline to the Music Office. It must also be signed by the Hounslow Music Service Instrumental teacher.
- Hounslow Music Service submits the exam entry to Trinity College London.
- Hounslow Music Service draws up the exam timetable and dates/times are sent directly to pupils.
More info on the Trinity College London exam web page.
Dates of forthcoming exam sessions will be placed here when appropriate.