Practical exams - Trinity College London
The application process
- Teachers hand out entry forms to the pupils when they are ready to take an exam.
- Parents will be able to download an application form here when appropriate.
- Parents/guardians must sign and return completed forms with payment by the specified deadline to the Music Office. It must also be signed by the Hounslow Music Service Instrumental teacher.
- Hounslow Music Service submits the exam entry to Trinity College London.
- Hounslow Music Service draws up the exam timetable and dates/times are sent directly to pupils.
Exams will take place at Hounslow Music Service, 64a School Road, Hounslow TW3 1SR
Practical results are usually issued at the end of the exam visit. Exams are marked out of 100 and are broken down as follows: Pass – 60; Merit – 75; Distinction – 87.
Dates of forthcoming exam sessions will be placed here when appropriate.